Nielsens Ltd is a Chartered Building Company which is based in Penrith, Cumbria. .It was established over 10 years ago and quickly developed a reputation for high standards of workmanship, and environmentally conscious building.
This track record has been achieved through a combination of time served craftsmen and embracing the latest energy saving techniques/technologies. This environmental bias was demonstrated in 2009 when “The Green Building Site” was launched as a separate division supplying eco building products across the UK. The basis of the company is to provide well managed projects, achieving the highest of specifications with a wealth of knowledge on both green building and historic detailing.
- Chartered Building Company status.
- AECB - Association Environmentally Conscious Building Status.
- Chartered Environmental status.
- Build Quality Award 2006.
- Installing renewable technology since 2005.
- Established www.TheGreenBuildingSite.co.uk in 2008 supplying green building products across the UK.